I’m a novice to blogging, and lately I had come across some beautiful pages, and posts which inspired me to keep writing and learn new things. Each one is different their own way, having a particular theme and focussing on various topics.
So here are the rules :
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10.)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
Now that you’ve got the rules, I’d like to choose:
- Pooja- LIFESFINEWHINE : She has an amazing blog which is diverse, colourful and vibrant. I love the way she focusses on mental health and includes travel, food and six words stories which keep you glued to her posts.
- Vinaya V-Fiction Leaf : Her language is awesome, and her expressions are out of this world. Her blogging style is quite different from what I’ve seen so far.
- Amisha Rath-idiosyncrasies : She writes on society, women and current affairs. She’s really firm and her views definitely inspire you to take steps to make the Earth a better place to live in.
- Hisaxia : I loved her series – ‘The Serial Killer‘, and the life updates are stories you just can’t miss.
- Harman kaur-myserenewords : Wanna seek solace ? This blog is definitely the place you need to go.
- Lucy : Quite a beautiful blog. So many stories, poems and thoughts you just can’t ignore.
So here are the questions :
- What made you take up blogging ?
- What would you choose : Go back to the past or Jump to the future ?
- How many languages can you speak ? List them.
- Your travel pet peeves?
- Name three of your favourite authors.
For more posts, click here.