I’m so pleased and would like to thank Elle for thinking about me while writing on her blog. She’s such an amazing person, and so is her blog which is diverse and cute. I love the way she interacts with the readers and encourages everyone to socialize on WordPress. Make sure to check out her amazing blog here.
*The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity while spreading sunshine in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
I have heard a lot about Eggless parmesan and Guacamole, and I’d definitely love to try them one day when I visit the States.
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
Indian society still lags behind in talking about taboo topics like menstruation and romantic relationships in middle class families. I really hope it changes some day in the near future.
- What are you currently worried about?
Corona Virus of course, and how much my undergraduation will get affected by it.
- Who was your craziest / most interesting teacher?
Ah. I think it’d be my Computer science Sir when I was in grade 11.
- What “old person” things do you do?
I really don’t know. I’ll have to think about it and get back to you soon. 😀
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
News updates on COVID-19. India’s really struggling right now.
- What riddles do you know?
I know many but here are a few.
Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25th birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
Riddle: What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
My brother cures it by scaring me so badly that it stops within seconds. Sometimes my mom does it.
- What are your most important rules when going on a date?
😂😂😂. I don’t believe in dating. I wait for the right one rather than dating hundreds and still staying single. Moreover in India, dating isn’t that common.
- What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
Ah, this is a hard one. Hmmmmmm………..Well, most of my friends aren’t big fans of action films. But I love them.
- Post your top 10 most used emojis (no skipping!)
That’s it !!!!! I enjoyed answering all these questions and Elle, thank you again for nominating me !!! 😀
My Nominees :
- What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What would be your perfect day? Plan it out from waking up to bedtime.
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
- Who was the last person who made you cry and why?
- Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?
- If money was no object, what would you buy?
- When have you felt the most proud?
For more posts, click here.