Hey guys !! Hope you’re doing fine and staying safe!!! It’s been more than a month since I published my last post on my blog as September had been hectic with college admissions, entrance exams and online courses.
Today’s my 18th birthday and I wanted to share 18 things about me so that you can know me better. To visit my About Page, click here.
- I was born in Chennai, the capital of the state of Tamilnadu, India.
- Apart from blogging, I also show keen interest in dance, reading, drawing and coding.
- I love watching movies and reading novels, and my favorite genres are thrillers, psychological thrillers, horror, comedy, crime and mystery. I am a huge fan of Agatha Christie. I generally don’t prefer philosophy, fantasy and romance, but sometimes I read books by John Green and Robin Sharma.
- I am a vegetarian.
- I don’t like papaya, mushroom and cauliflower. Infact, I have never eaten mushroom in my life.
- I can eat butter popcorn anytime anywhere.
- I have a weird nature when it comes to talking, – I talk for 30 minutes straight, I remain quiet for the next 80 minutes, even if the necessity to talk arises.
- I consume only water or tender coconut water till I take bath, and I don’t drink even coffee or tea. I prefer to remain on an empty stomach till I go for a shower.
- I don’t prefer adaptations when it comes to movies and books, that is, if a movie is based on a book, I read only the book and don’t watch the movie and vice versa.
- I am scared of semi-crowded places.
- I suffer from anxiety.
- I’m a sports freak and I follow a lot of sports, but cricket(can’t help, I am an Indian ^ ^), athletics, lawn tennis and badminton excite me the most.
- I am an ambivert.
- I get bored really easily, that’s why I’m always on the hunt for the next interesting thing to spark my curiosity.
- Running makes me feel alive and powerful.
- Traveling helps me overcome my anxiety issues.
- I dislike 2 habits : Smoking & Checking the phone while eating.
- I don’t eat ice creams and sweets after 9:00 p.m. (Don’t ask me why, lol).
Feel free to ask any questions !!!
Tell me a few things about yourself in the comments section below !!!
View Posts :
For more posts, click here.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow my blog, share and comment!